The Sacramento Dentistry Group is now a Premier Invisalign Provider. This assures you that we have significant experience using Invisalign to successfully treat our clients’ orthodontic problems. It also guarantees that we continue to see a large number of patients on a regular basis so that we are experienced with the different techniques and advancements available with the Invisalign system. For example, staff members just returned from the 2013 Invisalign Summit, a conference for dentists using the Invisalign system. Look for more information about this Invisalign conference in future postings.
The Advantages of Invisalign
- Comfort – there are no wires, metal brackets or rubber bands inside your mouth.
- Convenience – You wear the aligner for 20 to 22 hours daily, leaving time to remove Invisalign for eating, brushing your teeth or special occasions.
- Invisibility – Since Invisalign is made of clear plastic, it is very hard to see even when you are wearing the device.
Due to these benefits, the dentists at all three branches of the Sacramento Dentistry Group use Invisalign to solve the majority of orthodontic problems.
Potential Invisalign Treatments
Treatments possible with Invisalign include:
- Crowded teeth that are twisted or protruding due to a lack of space.
- Overbite caused when the teeth of the upper jaw extend past the teeth of the lower jaw.
- Underbite is the opposite of overbite and also treatable with Invisalign.
- Crossbite occurs when your upper and lower teeth are out of alignment with one another.
- Large gaps or spaced teeth can also be cured using Invisalign.
For more information on Invisalign treatment, check out our FAQ section for Invisalign, one of the largest information sources on Invisalign in Sacramento.
Visit the offices of the Sacramento Dentistry Group for a free consultation to determine if your orthodontic problem can be solved by Invisalign. You can be confident in the skills of our staff as a Premier provider of Invisalign for the Sacramento Valley region. Ask about our promotions and the cost benefits that are passed on to our patients due to Sacramento Dentistry’s Premier status!